Sunday, January 25, 2015

Healthy Eating?

I am the WORST when it comes to attempting to eat healthy. I LOVE my fruits and vegetables and honestly anything that is more healthy but I also have a love for all things unhealthy! HA! I have learned I will probably never change my ways of eating BUT I have taught myself to eat much smaller portions. Most poeple do not realize it, but it takes your body 20 minutes to actually realize it's full. So I have learned to get smaller amounts and eat slower! I really need to get on and find some easy healthy meals for myself. All those close to me know I am not that great of a cook... Baking, I got you... You want me to cook a full blown meal HA... sorry. I also found that substituting certain condiments and using Avocado! Say what?! Im so trying it, love me some Avocado! But my goal is really to just plain out eat better! I do have some amazing friends who have shared some amazing meals with me! They are really my support team and do not even know it! I would love for anyone to share what helps you eat better?



No comments:

Post a Comment